Mission and Vision:
Our capacity to see & realize possibilities is linked to those we surround ourselves with. When we surround ourselves with power & possibility, we are more likely to move in power & possibility.
Andrea Bordenca & Gina Fasser seek to create the space of power & possibility for women in our community.
Together we are forming a local community of women to meet two Sundays each month to discuss life & wellness challenges & strategies & to encourage each other.
The cost of the workshop is $5-10 per workshop $10-20 per month to cover the rental space and any supplies needed.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for event details
To collaborate with women who value & are empowered by community & who seek to generate positivity together. We seek to bring value to each individual & the collective community. We will engage in generative conversations that orient us to what's important to us. We will discuss life & wellness strategies, share ideas, encourage each other's personal development, and assist each other in attaining our individual aspirations.
What We Do:
We meet twice each month to illuminate & expand the lens we view the world through. By learning, practicing & provoking conversations around life experience, the roles we play & the way we see ourselves & others we are creating new possibilities to increase our value & voice in the world.
We help develop each other’s skills, value and power.
We lead & support activities to infuse energy and create a new environment to stimulate a bigger vision.
• We are committed to personal development
• We encourage each other by talking about goals, vision & commitments
• We hold ourselves & each other accountable to create a supportive collaborative built on trust & integrity
Typical meeting agenda (1.5-2 hours):
First meeting Gina & Andrea to provide intro, intention, what we care about & our vision for group.
• Gina/Andrea overview & context setting for day - centering/connecting/settling somatic breath exercise. Gina’s guided exercise
• Gina, Andrea or a member from community facilitates or leads group in learning or an activity
• Share experience, navigate day, what worked well, what's relevant. Any requests?
©2018 Lead Yourself Youth